Dissertation: Fluktuierende Erzeugung eines räumlich begrenzten Elektrizitätsversorgungssystems

Fluktuierende Erzeugung eines räumlich begrenzten Elektrizitätsversorgungssystems

Eine energiewirtschaftliche Analyse unterschiedlicher Flexibilisierungsmaßnahmen (-kombinationen)

Buch beschaffeneBook-Anfrage

Schriftenreihe technische Forschungsergebnisse, volume 45

Hamburg , 216 pages

ISBN 978-3-339-12476-0 (print) |ISBN 978-3-339-12477-7 (eBook)

About this book deutschenglish

To achieve the self-imposed goal of the Federal Republic of Germany to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 80 % by 2050 compared to the reference value from 1990, the focus currently lies on energy generation systems. The so-called sector coupling represents a very promising possibility for further defossilisation of the energy system. This is to be understood as the link between the three main sectors of the energy industry (electricity, heat and transport) regarding energy technology and energy economics. This conceptual approach offers the possibility of using electrical energy from renewable energies in other sectors of the economy. The potential flexibility of consumers from the heating and transport sectors can in turn contribute to the stability of the electricity sector.

Private households have a significant share in final energy consumption in Germany. On average, they account for approx. 26 % of the total final energy consumption, with almost two-thirds of this energy being used to provide room heating. In contrast, the transport sector has a share of around 30 % in final energy consumption, with around 56 % being accounted for by road-based individual transport, which can also primarily be assigned to private households. Private households thus play an important role for successful sector coupling in line with the legally anchored climate protection goals.

The work aims to develop a methodical approach to investigate the optimisation potential of flexibility options within spatially limited power supply systems for the private household sector concerning systemic and economic criteria. In particular, the high proportion of fluctuating renewable energies is taken into account. The optimisation takes place based on game-theoretical methods, whereby the applied algorithms can also be used to control the systems.

Ihr Werk im Verlag Dr. Kovač

Bibliothek, Bücher, Monitore

Möchten Sie Ihre wissenschaftliche Arbeit publizieren? Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere günstigen Konditionen und unseren Service für Autorinnen und Autoren.